Our office is happy to assist residents with a wide variety of services. Please contact us if you:

  • Need assistance with any federal government department or programs such as Canada Revenue Agency, Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada, passports, Employment Insurance, etc.
  • Have an event you would like MP Vis to attend.
  • Would like to receive a congratulatory letter for a milestone occasion such as a birthday or anniversary.

Click here to see a list of links to Federal and Provincial Government services, many of which can be accessed online.